problems with named-let

Your mail mentioned "other problems with named let" besides the
overloading of LET.  I thought that this was the major objection.  What
are some others? I'm curious about this, since I'm guessing that it
has to do with how you introduce it to students and I'd like to know.

How do you feel about calling this TAG or LABEL?  I don't like RECUR
since it sounds too much like "recursion".  Pedagogically, I feel
nervous about naming this construct something that implies that it is
evolves a particular "shape" of process, such as recursion or
iteration.  I do like LABEL or TAG or NAMED-LET because it draws
attention the fact that something is being named, which for students
is a nice point.

-- Hal