Re: named let -> ???

> Why are folks so keen on changing the name?
>
> 	Pavel

The use of "let" with a special syntax has proven to cause problems
for us in teaching Scheme at the introductory level, and it also makes
it more difficult to scan a program for its control structures.  We
have found that students have trouble understanding the similarities
between "let" and named "let"; we had no such trouble with "recur".

While I certainly prefer the name "recur" to either "reclet" or named
"let", I understand that some people do not like the name "recur",
because it implies that the construct is used solely for recursion
(the fact that iteration is a special case of recursion notwithstanding).
I suppose they will dislike "reclet" for the same reason, but if not,
I would be happier with "reclet" than with named "let".