Snowbird minutes?

Well, it's been almost a month since the meeting in Utah and I'm still in the
dark about what took place (other than a note from Guy, I think, saying
something about what was decided concerning macros).  Could someone please send
out a description of what was decided about everything else?  A lot of radical
stuff was on that agenda and I'd really like to know the directions in which my
implementation should be moving to maintain adherence to the agreed-upon
language.

Thanks,

	Pavel