forwarded message from Clyde Camp

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 88 16:43:41 CDT
From: Clyde Camp <camp@mips.csc.ti.com>
To: hal@mc.lcs.mit.edu
Cc: camp@mips.csc.ti.com
Subject: Scheme

OOPS -

I sent Chris a status message to forward to the group, but it
evidently never got to him (or he hasn't forwarded it yet).  So will
you please forward this to the net for me.

The ballot was sent out this morning (I got the foil updates yesterday
from Chris) and I requested results back by the 22nd.  Chris did not
send the article, but it is not really needed for the ballot and I was
running out of time to allow time for response. It will be needed
before June.

- Clyde