Re: false

I very much support this change.  Cedar Scheme already has false not equal to
the empty list and it would certainly make our lives easier (and our code
faster) if we didn't have to treat them as though they were the same for the
purposes of testing predicates.  Since we are intending to push very hard
towards a strong typing discipline, this will also help our type inference
engine, as pointed out by Will.  Since we don't have to maintain compatibility
with any old Scheme/Lisp code, we are feeling free to make our implementation
maximally strict about all of the other undefined values and effects; this makes
it possible for code that runs in Cedar Scheme to run in any other
implementation.  Will's change would be a fine addition to that set of
strictnesses.

	Pavel Curtis
	Xerox PARC/CSL