[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm not yet sure that I will
attend. This is a combination of personal conflicts, the (non)need for
additional representatives from TI, and confidence that my viewpoints
are already well represented by many others. If things work out, I
would like to come.
Either MIT or IU is fine. I have a slight preference for IU. They
have offered to host the Scheme group a number of times now and we
have not accepted the invitation. I think we do need to move around.
(besides I get to Boston frequently anyway, I would like to go to