Critical summary

Several people have pointed out that the message numbers I referred to
a while back don't mean anything.  Sorry about that.  I idiotically
assumed the whole network used the same numbering scheme.  To
complicate matters, not everything of mine is getting through
(probably due to pilot error).

The messages I was referring to were as follows:

Two initial major ones from  me:
   "It is easier to kill a thing....." - a history
   "I can't help but...."              - a proposal

>From Dick Gabriel:
   "Gentlemen.  I have talked with Bob..." - an alternate proposal
   "My wording on this point.... " - an elaboration and history

>From me:
   "This is being belatedly posted ... " - a response to Dick's
                                           message

If you have not received them I'll resend.

Clyde