re: Next R*RS metting...

I expect to attend the Lisp conference this summer, so I would favor
the option of meeting there for R*RS discussions.  If we do, let's
arrange to tack a day onto the front or back of the conference
schedule so we can allow ourselves enough time to do something
worthwhile.

Hal has suggested that we meet concerning the standardization issue
much sooner than that.  Where should that meeting be?  X3J13 will be
meeting in Palo Alto March 14-18, so I would expect that I, Will, rpg,
and perhaps Kent Pitman and others could talk things over then.