Next R*RS meeting...

At the last Scheme meeting (Boston, Summer 87) I volunteered to
organize the next Scheme meeting, to be held at Indiana sometime
this spring.  I would still be pleased to do so, if people think
it would be a good idea, but we might want to consider getting
together at the Lisp conference this summer instead and perhaps
holding the Indiana meeting next spring.  I think this was
suggested last summer, but I remember someone expressing concern
that people may not be able to make the Lisp conference, since
at that time it was expected to be overseas.

Comments?

Kent

PS. I'm hoping this is an issue we can reach a decision on!