The verdict: 27-28 June

Many more people seem to dislike 2-3 July than dislike 27-28 June.
Therefore, since no one else seems to be stepping forward to take
responsibility, I have reserved the MIT EECS Dept.'s Grier Room for
9 am to 5 pm on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 June.

My apologies to those of you who can't make it then.  You should feel
free to try to work out a different date with the group if you want; I
certainly have no more claim to authority than anyone else on this
matter, nor do I want it....

Jonathan