Scheme Numbers

Last night I tried to find out where the R^3RS disallows
the reordering of computation involving inexact numbers.
Numerical analysts know that floating point addition and
multiplication are not commutative, and write code that
depends on the fact that these operation are to be preformed
in the precise order given.  One of the things FORTRAN does
correctly is promise not to reorder computations involving
inexact numbers.  I never found that promise last night.
Let's make that promise to Scheme users in R^4RS.
John