Fault logic in eq? comment

Opps! I used faulty logic in:

  7) [Page 14, col 1, line 22] The previous page states that there is
  only one empty string.  Therefore, (eqv? "" "") => #t, which implies
  that (eq? "" "") => #t.  If I am wrong, what does the statement about
  the existence of one empty string mean?

Please ignore it!

[Page 27, col 2] I think there is support for changing
call-with-xxput-file to call-with-xxput-port.  I am not convinced that
open-xxput-port is any better than open-xxput-file, the latter
expresses what the function does just as well as the former does.

[Page 2] While the introduction implies Scheme has no dynamic
variables and no separate name spaces for global values and functions,
maybe that difference with existing Lisps should be made more
explicit.  Thus, after "... in the same way as an operand position."
one might add "In contrast, many other dialects of Lisp associate two
values with some variables, and the bindings in effect at run time may
depend on the run time history of a program --- not simply the static
program structure."

John