title wars

    Date: Tue, 22 Jul 86 14:08:30 EDT
    From: Chris Hanson <CPH at AI.AI.MIT.EDU>

    A minor note: I'd prefer that the word "Scheme" not be upper-cased in
    the report.  While this is appropriate for an acronym like "ALGOL", it
    does not seem to be for "Scheme", which is not an abbreviation for
    anything.

Rationale:
I agree that "Scheme" generally shouldn't generally be in upper case,
and I think that it's "Scheme" everywhere else in the report.  However,
I wanted to capitalize it in the title because this helps make it look
like the Algol 60 report.