Number syntax

    Date: Tue 17 Jun 86 16:00:31-CDT
    From: David Bartley <Bartley%ti-csl.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

    Does anyone agree with us?  Is there time to make such a change before
    R^3RS goes to press?

I agree with you, but I don't have anything at stake.  If we can come to
an agreement to change, I'd be happy to make the change.

As far as time goes, I have yet to call Wexelblat again to find out the
next deadline, buI imagine it will be the first week of July (for the
September issue).  I need to get a clean copy out to everyone at least,
say, 10 days before SIGPLAN's deadline, so that means we should try to
get stability by circa June 25.  I'll aim for that, but of course my aim
has not been good in the past.

Jonathan