R3RS draft -- procedural

I have been looking at the draft of the R3RS which was distributed (dated 22
May).  There are certainly a number of issues (some serious) which need to be
resolved.  In addition, there are many places in the report (marked by open
brackets) which have not yet been filled in, and where the completion is
substantive, rather than presentational.

In view of this situation, I think it would be a serious mistake to "mail it
to SIGPLAN June 1 come hell or high water".  I think those of us whose names
will appear as authors of the report deserve to see a CLEAN draft before it is
submitted.  The document is too important not to get it right.

I will send out my other comments in some other messages.

Mitch Wand