schedule

Thanks to everyone who has read the draft report so carefully.  But
don't stop -- keep those cards and letters coming.  I called Wexelblat
about the production schedule for August and September SIGPLAN.  He said
he has to have it in his hands by June 13 (needs a page count sooner) if
it's to go into the August issue (which gets mailed out the first week
of August).  So this gives us a little more time.  However: the August
issue is getting to be pretty full; if we think it's urgent that it be
published, it's possible to get it in, but he would prefer if it waited
for the September issue.  I told him that some of the coauthors were
ancy to get the thing published and that I'd ask them what they thought.
Note that it won't get out to people before the Lisp conference in any
case.

I'm inclined to try to push and get it into the August issue, but if
people think we should spend more time arguing about things (I had no
idea so much controversy would arise at this late date), then we can
wait.

Jonathan