H, E, S, B, O, D, X

Has anyone implemented number output formats in their entirety?  A
number of people have requested the the following minor change:  that
the keywords which are now single letters be spelled out.  E.g.
EXPRESSED and SUPPRESSED instead of E and S.

We can discuss the details separately.  If some people think such a
change is a bad idea at this point then the change shouldn't be made.
But if no one has implemented it and people like the idea then I think
it can be done pretty painlessly.

The letters in question are H, E, S, B, O, D, and X.  If you don't know
what they mean that simply attests to the desirability of spelling them
out.

Jonathan