Scheme BNF

    Date: Mon, 24 Mar 86 10:39:14 est
    From: Kent Dybvig <dyb%indiana.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

        - Does anyone object to defining (COND) and (CASE) to return unspecified
        values?  I think this would be a good idea.

    I thought that COND and CASE with no match and no ELSE were already defined
    to return unspecified values.  If not, I think this should be the definition.

No, it's not defined at all - it could be a syntax error, for example.

    Can we also have (BEGIN) return an unspecified value instead of being invalid
    syntax?

I am certainly opposed to this.