Re: quotation

I know I'm stubborn and downright ornery, but I'm surprised to learn that
Jonathan is too.  He's been fooling me all this time.

      Exactly right.  I'd be happy with the judgment of the RRRS on this
      matter if it were made internally consistent, and I think most others
      would also.

    I think you're asking for an awful lot, certainly not something that
    has been achieved elsewhere in the language design.

All I meant is that the wording in one part of the document should be
made consistent with the wording in other parts of the document.

Peace, Will