[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DRAFT of the Revised Revised Report
- To: Kent Dybvig <dyb%unc.csnet@CSNET-RELAY>
- Subject: Re: DRAFT of the Revised Revised Report
- From: Norman Adams <Adams@YALE.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 85 14:29:07 EST
- Cc: scheme@MIT-MC
- In-Reply-To: Kent Dybvig <dyb%unc.csnet@csnet-relay.ARPA>, Wed, 27 Mar 85 01:25:03 est
I also prefer the name "recurse" to "iterate" or named "let", and would
like to see it required by the standard.
As far as I can tell, "recurse" is not (yet!) an English word. I think
"recur" would be better, though even that doesn't seem great.