No Subject

Maybe I'm just being old and tired, but I like CAR and CDR!  I would
be saddened to see them lost in a wave of "modernization".  Would you
consider changing LAMBDA to something else?  I think that CAR, CDR and
CONS have the same historical value (as does COND, I suppose).

Obviously, I like keeping in touch with the past, as long as it
doesn't cloud the thinking of the future.  This doesn't seem to be
such a case; might as well call the operations "0" and "1", if you
want to be really, really efficient.