MAPC and MAPCAR

I mildly support the change from "port" to "raft", but
GREATLY support changes in other SCHEME names.  In particular,
I find the terms MAPC and MAPCAR offensive.  Why not use the
names WALK and MAP as is done in T?

I like the idea of using english words as names.  Thus I prefer
LABELS to LETREC.  Given that some names will not be english,
at the very least, word parts can be separated with dash.

LETREC       => LET-REC
DEFREC       => DEF-REC
NEWLINE      => NEW-LINE

As you can guess, CAR and CDR are losers in my book.  How about:
CAR          => -<-
CDR          => ->-
CADR         => -<>-
CDAR         => -><-
CxxxR        => -xxx- with "A" substituted by "<" and "D" substituted by ">".

Bold and wonderful changes from traditional Lisps are being suggested by
the Scheme document, for example, dumping the confusion between the
empty list and logical false.  Now is no time to get stuck with
traditional name.
John