Signing your name

Today we (at IU) received three postings from the scheme network.
Unfortunately, because either our local mail thingy or the MIT one that
sends us stuff strips information such as who wrote the note, we can
only infer authorship.  And unless there's textual content to indicate
source, we can't even tell at what site the note originated.

I think I know who two of the authors are (Kent Dybvig and Bill Rozas),
but I don't know about the third one.

I'm asking our local people to see if the fault's ours.  But, in the
meantime, please sign your name when you post.

Thanks,

Eugene Kohlbecker