ATTENTION (Required)

Attn:

RE (TRANSFER OF 48,223,000.00 USD MILLION)
.
I am Mr. IKEDI MORRIS, the operational manager in account management section in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in South Africa. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank who perished on EGYPTIAN Boeing 737 PLANE CRASH into the red sea with the whole passengers on board.

He opened an account in this bank and died without a written or oral WILL attached to the account. Since his death, I personally watched to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it. The account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of his company here in South Africa.

The amount involved is 48,223,000.00 USD. We will start the first transfer with $20,000,000. Upon conclusion without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the transfer of the balance. However, I want you to act as the next of kin to the deceased by providing your bank account where the fund will be transferred for immediate investment on any viable project. At the conclusion, 65% of the fund will be for me. 20% for you, 10% for charity both in Africa and in your country and the remaining 5% will be set aside for expenses both parties might incure during the transferprocess.

Kindly e-mail, fax or call me as soon as you receives this email. Also include your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Have a nice day.

Mr. Ikedi Morris

Tel:+874-76-3648313,
Fax:+874-76-3648315