For your kind attention VERY CRUCIAL MAIL FROM WILLIAMS ASSOCIATES

From William Abogados
Madrid Spain,

For your attention,

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of our late client. I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of $2.6M (Two million six hundred thousand dollars) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. He was a very great philanthropist during his life time and the German property magnate Andreas Schranner.  Until his death he was a major share holder in big companies which include Real estate and Oil rigging, Construction companies here in Europe, Dubai and Kuwait. He died at the age of 64 years, victims of the AF4590 Concorde crash include all 109 people on board and five who died on the ground

He so far had been buried. Even though he was a foreigner lived and worked and invested here, he made a Will in our law firm stating  that he be buried here in his words, I regard here as my home and the people as my people and all I have entrust in your custody  should be donated to any Philanthropist or Child-care volunteer overseas. We have made a random draw and your name and e-mail address name was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.
We therefore reckoned that you can receive this fund as you are qualified only by your name identity. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of Andreas Schranner's Will within two weeks or before the end of the fiscal year, which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated bank account.  All the legal papers will be processed on your response. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward any proof of identities of yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and residential address to our office by EMAIL: williamsabogados@zwallet.com  enable us file necessary documents at our Spanish high court probate/notary division for the release of this Funds. You are to reach me on my private email on: williamsabogados@zwallet.com   or tel/fax +34-699 821 906.

Remember that your utmost attention and urgency will be highly required in this issue.

Yours faithfully,
Ralph Alexandra Newnan Esq.,
Principal partner,
Williams Abogado's
Madrid Spain

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL***** this e-mail and any attached files are from WILLIAMS LAW FIRM and are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. WILLIAMS LAW FIRM therefore cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission