Learn to Teach English and Travel the World!

Would you like to travel the world and immerse yourself in new cultures and
meet new people?

Then take an internationally recognised TEFL/TESOL qualification and Teach
English as a Foreign Language while traveling the world.

European Language Centres offers 4 week intensive Trinity College CertTESOL
courses in Prague, Seville and Madrid.

For more information on dates, prices and the locations visit our web site
www.eurotefl.com

We look forward to helping you achieve your TEFL/TESOL goals soon.