We need help

Hello Dear,

I am David Guei the only Son of Mr& Mrs Ibrahim & Susana GUEI and my younger
sister Kate Guei.It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France
during one of his business trips abroad year 25th.Febuary 2002.Though his
sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been master minded by
an uncle of his, who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the
truth!My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my father
took me so special.

Before his death on Febuary 25 2002 he called the secretary who accompanied
him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Nine million,Five
hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$9.500,000)left in fixed deposit
account in one of the leading banks in Africa.

He further told him that he deposited the money in my name,and finally issued
a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all
the necessary but legal documents to this fund and thebank.

I am just 21 years old and an university undergraduate and really don't
know what to do.

Now I need an overseas account where I can transfer this funds and after
the transaction I and my sister will come and live with you and We are ready
to do anything of your choice. This is because I have suffered a lot of
set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life and i wished to
investe under your care please.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help us?

2. Can I completely trust you? .

What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after
the money is in your account while i finalers my education? Please,Consider
this
and get back to me as soon as possible.

sincere regards,

Mr.David and kate