URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Sir,

I am the chairman of the Contract award Committee of the Federal Ministry
of Petroleum Resources Nigeria, We are in search of an agent to assist us
in in receiving the sum of{28million} Twenty Eight Million Dollars and subsequent
investment in Properties,Agriculture or any lucrative venture in your country.

You shall take 25% of the total amount for assisting us.

If you are interested to assist us in this regard, You should please send
your telephone number so that i can call you for more information.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thanks

Dr Sango David

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99