{Spam?} The original software at only a fraction of the cost! ;-) lares

>Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both
>After a storm comes a calm.
>Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife

Good day Sir!
Looking for not expensive high-quality software? We might have just what you need.
Microsoft Office XP Professional ............... Only $45, You s'ave $450 bucks!
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional ............. Only $45, You sa've $275 bucks!
and lots more software...here http://appall.warezhouse.biz