Greetings From Madam Rebecca Berney

Beloved Good Friend

It has been my believe that GOD can bring people together no matter their
culture and background but with GOD we are one, and i know i will never
regret in knowing you.I want to encourage to be with the Lord always for
he has been good to me and my anly son here in abidjan, and it will be good
if you encourage others too.
My name is Madam Rebecca Berney, A complete citizen of Zimbabwe,widow to
the late Mr Leonard Berney,Australian Farmer based in Zimbabwe.My Husband
is now dead as a result of his incarceration by the Zimbabwean Government
under President Robert Mugabe who ordered the white farmers in Zimbabwe
to vacate their Farm Land and go back to their country.Due to Late Husband
large investment in the Farm Land refused to quit Zimbabwe for his country.
Based on this reason he was arrested and imprisoned and as aresult of his
protracted sickness (Diabetics) he diedin in Manfe prison on 19 sept 2002.And
I was lifte with my only son (Maxwell Berney),All my all efforts to secure
most of my late Husban investment were frustrated by the President Mugabes
Government.Towards this end I discovered an original certificate of deposit
of sum of USD9,000,000.00 (Nine million U.S.Dollars) deposited by my late
Husband in custody of a bank in abidjan Ivory Coast (West Africa). The money
belonged
to the White Farmers Association (W. F. A) which my late Husband was the
Founder/President.We are able to trace the bank in abidjan Ivory Coast (West
Africa) where the money is presently deposited,The money was declared as
Meant for his foreign partners as to avoid raising any eye brow from the
authority here. All documented proofs in respect of this deposited money
are in my pocession.Also note that this transaction is 100% risk free,

Please confirm your interest on this Mater and contact me on my email address:
berney_rebecca@jumpy.it
We are presently in abidjan Ivory Coast (West Africa).

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and Remain blessed

Madam Rebecca Berney
http://www.stade.fr le mail gratuit et anonyme à vie !