Stock poised to quadruple in the 60 days

Congratulations to all members who took advantage of our last report on

WYSK - The stock was profiled at 62 cents and is now trading at over $1

We believe that WYSK will reach $4.50 in the next 60 days-->

Company Profile
Wysak Petroleum Inc.
Symbol: WYSK
Current Price: $1.01

SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE -->$4.50
SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE -->$8.75

NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS
Wysak Petroleum acquires rights to two properties in Wyoming

A few Reasons to own WYSK now:

- Wysak has recently reported that they have secured two federal government oil and gas leases in the state of Wyoming. The first property is a 776 acre land parcel in the Bighorn Basin area of Wyoming, which is a very active area in natural gas exploration and development. Exploration and refinery operators include major participants such as Devon Energy, Hiland Partners and Howell .  The second property is in the Green River Basin region, which encompasses a 600 acre land parcel. This region is one of the most active natural gas areas in the state of Wyoming. Exploration and refinery operators include major players such as ExxonMobile, Western, and Duke.

- Wysak management commitment to rapid growth

- $1.5 million cash commitment by Wysak in first year

- Numerous new project acquisitions anticipated

- Well defined program for 2004

Wysak Petroleum, Inc. (Pink Sheets:WYSK), is a diversified energy company whose goal is to identify and develop traditional fossil fuel sites, as well as clean air energy producing alternatives. These "green energy" targets include, wind generated electricity, ethanol extraction producers and hydroelectric sites.  Wysak Petroleum Inc. is a publicly traded junior energy company based in Seattle,Washington trading under the symbol "WYSK".

Disclaimer

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time as well as parties related to this newsletter. This email includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" "hot" "explode" or similar terms. Lee Report was paid by a third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY.