URGENT REPLY

Dear Sir/Madam,
Top of the day to you my friend. It may astonish You to be informally
contacted
for a pending transaction of this magnitude more especially since you
do not
know me personally. The purpose of my introduction is to bring to bear
my present position and the very need for
true and solicited help with regards the transaction at hand.
I am Barrister baldwin onuigbo the Personal assistant to Charles Taylor,
the formal
President of Liberia. He has recently stepped down from power and is
presently in asylum in Nigeria.
Well dear friend we need your assistance in transferring some of the
money
derived from gold excesses into your account,because the government
is making
plans to seize all his assets have been mandated to deal with anyone
who
offer assistance to have this funds transferred to his account
oversea.
View these websites:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html
The amount is USD$55 Million American Dollars, in a Security firm
Abroad. All
that is needed is for me to instruct the company to
transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate you with
20% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as
compensation for your assistance, 10% percent would be set aside
to take care of all expenses we may incure during the
transaction.
To indicate your interest, kindly provide me your direct phone
and fax numbers and all relevant information for me to be
contacted you and to let you know the roles you will play in
making this transaction successful. All the legal information
concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree
together because the money is a huge amount of money and we need
a relibale and competent person to handle this transactions for us.
we all have been confined only to Nigeria and So I will use all
available contact to get you all the needed information.
If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me by this
Private Email: baldwinonuigbo23@yahoo.com
immediately with your full names, telephone numbers and fax numbers
enable an immediate contact be as I have advised above.
If you are capable to assist us in this transactions
Please Reply me on my Private Email:
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regards.
Barrister baldwin onuigbo