Paperclip Records

www.papercliprecords.com

Hey y'all. I'm your local newsman Leroy Mackadamion once again bringing
you then news for this week. Well nothing really much to report. Lets see
here. This week Emcee Intangible is on a 7 day fast. I believe this is his
second day. He is stupid if you ask me, but don't tell him I told you.
Hahahhah he also got his cd player stolen out of his car by a bunch of
kids. Can I say hahahaha once again.

We have added 2 new pics to the media section and also one new song
entitled "routine". It's a hot one so don't miss out.

I would like to report that Emcee Intangible's cd is coming along well so
watch out for it.

ON AN IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT LEAVE A VOICEMAIL AT 619-902-0158 ANYMORE!!!
We have gotten a few emails from people saying that they left us messages
but we never got them. The last message recieved was Saturday of last
week. All messages left after that haven't been recieved. Sorry. Actually,
tomorrow we will be getting a new voicemail number that will be connected
to a pager so we know exactly when we are voiced up. I'll keep you posted
on that.

As for the tshirts. I have sent out about 70+ shirts and only have about
20 left. Please email me or emcee intangible if you want one.

You can always email me or emcee intangible if you would like a stack of
promo cds to pass out.

That's all folks. Remember to eat your spinach and punch your teacher.

Peace,
Leroy
www.papercliprecords.com
www.papercliprecords.com