RE: resched

hey guys,

i can be around tomorrow at about 5pm; will that work? otherwise i can
meet from 4pm, on thursday.

here's an update on things:
i have been doing some cleanup work on walls. in fact, i have been
separating it into different programs (prof. t, i believe i spoke to you
awhile back about why that was necessary). i think that separation will
also make it easier for a UROP to digest quickly. as for the UROPs, i
talked to mike lambert and he seems the most qualified. faye has a good
deal less experience programming, but she seemed more excited about the
project. their emails are mlambert@mit.edu and fmk@mit.edu if you want to
get ahold of them; let me know what you think. i'm also waiting to hear
back from two others (one of them is brian, the guy fredo recommended).

michael