my plans

hi all, just an update on what i'm doing next, including
my imminent disappearance for a couple weeks.

i'll be taking a little trip to visit the family in hungary.
while i'm out there, i expect no connectivity.  the exact
duration out of the country will be from this friday 2/6
through sunday 2/15.  i expect to actually be leaving MA
sometime mid/late tomorrow (tuesday 2/3), and fully back on
tuesday 2/17.  (i may or may be able to read email between
tues and fri this week.  so if you have anything pressing
to say, email me tonight to be sure i see it before i go.)

otherwise, i'm theoretically-graduated, and in the process
of applying for work and stuff, but i plan to keep doing
walkthru development here at least throughout spring.  the
plans are for continued vis research, plus further system-wide
review/cleanup, and movement toward a release of some sort.

so you can expect me to still be around a fair bit, though
of course the exact time allocation will depend on what else
i end up doing.

i'll see you all when i return on 2/17.    --pl