Re: schedules

next tuesday is so close to the holiday, i doubt people will be around. however, i'll be in this afternoon, and would like to catch up on wk stuff.

after today, everyone should try to come in as much as
possible, and when our schedules stabilize let's
continue to meet.

prof. t.

Luka wrote:
for whoever's around, shall we continue with tuesday 4:30
gatherings?  i can do that or whenever, now that classes
are over.  (sorry i missed last tues -- at 4:30 i was just
finishing my last final.  i came by later.)  also, i expect
to be in today (thurs), getting some work done on wk.