way too hosed (aka schedule for me tomorrow, etc)

i'm under a crunch to turn in no less than 5 papers on wednesday,
and then some other stuff both before and after.  so excuse me if
i miss the meeting.

i will probably be in and out of lcs during the day however, so
if you need me for anything, feel free to grab me if you see me.

fyi, summary of my more significant work at present: looked into
walkthru code over the past week to hunt for the fabled embedded
scene frame support.  did not find.  will look a bit more later
this week and then ask rick b. for more info if i continue to be
lost.  (don't want to reinvent it if it's there, even if it's
obscure.  finding and documenting it is the answer, instead.)

my hosage should pass after friday morning, when i have 2 prob
sets due.  so you may expect/demand better news out of me at next
week's gathering.  but not before.

--pl

p.s.  yes, 4 of those 5 papers are actually due ON wed.  1 is
past due, my bad.  and the 2 psets on friday are for real as
well.  this courseload WAS completely nuts, but is almost over.