today

dear students --

i'll be around most of this (T) afternoon, and almost
all day tomorrow (W).  so, i hope we can meet to catch
up.  i will try to find everyone in random order, but if
you prefer something more controllable you can either
1) grab me in my office or 2) send me some preferred times
for when i should try to find you, and i'll try to comply.

also:  bryt's birthday is today, so you may want to
relay good wishes to her.  we'll have a small celebration
with cake at 130.  please spread the word to the other
graphics students (we're avoiding using the broadcast
email lists since she is on all of them).

seth.