BMG Meeting Minutes: 9/16/03

Attending: Patrick, Luka, Miguel, Vitaly

Patrick:
- I met up with Mike and think walls2 is already exporting the data i need
- I've contacted Greg Knight and given him a place to drop his files

Luka:
- I'll start implementing visibility algorithms real soon now

Mike:
- I spent my summer recoding walls.
- I'll work with Patrick to process the Stata DXF files when we get it

Vitaly:
- I found a major bottleneck in my code and am rewriting some stuff

Patrick, Mike, Luka:
- We'll get together on Saturday at 11 to hack together

--
* * *

Patrick James Nichols II
Graduate Student, MIT Computer Graphics Group
http://graphics.csail.mit.edu/~pnichols