Re: BMG

hi,

thanks for your interest. i hope to have some initial code ready for
release in the next week or two. MIT's floor plans--and, we gather, most
all floor plans created--have their own strange and often annoying
problems. the current code is aimed at reading MIT's plans, but in as
general a way as possible. with a little modification it may work fine on
other plans.

room labels are currently used to identify spaces, but i am working on
other ways of finding verifying "correct" rooms.

if you are able to, some sample floor plans of yours might be helpful for
us to look at. let me know if that is possible. we are only taking DXF
files in, and manipulating plans as UniGrafix files the rest of the way.

let us know if you have more questions.

thanks,
michael