Jason's API Update

With some help from Luka, I figured out what the heck is going on with
Jason's API and why it seems to behave so flakily.

As far as I can tell, the triangulate program seems to work reliably when
called from java only in Irix, and flakes out often in Linux. I haven't
tested it out in Windows yet, but suspect the worst. Near as I can tell,
this flakiness issues from the way piped input works on various platforms
when called from Java ... apparently the input/output stream method of
piping data to c programs in Java is a bit more reliable on Irix machines
than in linux.

I should have though to check this out sooner, but Java is supposed to be
platform agnostic, right?  Sigh ...

So, the next step is to rethink how Jason's API works and possibly make
some structural changes to the code, namely to perform space triangulation
when the server is first loaded, and then to deliver pre-triangulated
spaces to clients when they first access the server.

-Patrick