cvs re-export/import, seems ok, tree now open.

i haven't completed my full tests yet, but indications from exhaustive
diffs are that i got everything right for once, and in record time as
well.  (yeah, i cheated and started non-destructive ops an hour early,
since i could check and probably find them still valid at 10 if no one
did anything in between. :)

so i declare the new tree open.  and in the unlikely event that i do
find problems now, you'll hear me screaming soon.

unless you have reason to work around it in other awkward ways, you all
need to completely delete (or move aside and discontinue development
in) your old checkouts of the walkthru tree or any subparts of it.  get
a clean checkout (same CVSROOT, same-looking head-revision content, but
brand new tree), apply any work you had in progress to it, and continue
from there.

i will finish the rest of my tests now, and then send out the
detailed report for archival on what i did, how to get and the old
data in the future if needed, etc, etc....

enjoy the new tree.  treat it kindly.

-pl