it's war, boys

as far as facilities is concerned.

word is they've deleted "sensitive" floorplans from the web such as the
nuke bldg (nw12) and the top floor of 7, and various other stuff.

fact is, you do get broken links if you try to access these floorplans.
sloppy too, huh.

i wonder whose order they're under and whether we are supposed to be
similarly restricted.  (personal opinions about the BS factor and other
OT omitted.)

just thought i'd give a heads up on why your end to end runs are going
to flake out suddenly so you won't be surprised and/or blame me. ;)

anyone have real info on the floorplans.mit.edu situation?  and if we
need it for whatever, i still have my 99 fp archival cd in pocket...
i can put it on a shared disk sometime if there isn't a more recent
copy already cached around somewhere.

-pl