DUSP contacts for coordinate transformation

zach -- this is from prof. ferreira, who leads the MassGIS
project.  there are some pointers for students to contact;
can you follow up?  in particular, i'd like to get code
into the city source tree which can convert among several
named coordinate systems, including various geoids, state
plane (campus coordinates), and our own LTP.

am cc'ing neel; doing this right will have implications
for the formats of our pose files (each should encode the
name of the coordinates it is expressed in), and may have
other implications as well.

also, the BMG group, who will likely be users of the library
you generate, and may also be able to help you develop and
test code.

the DUSP people are pretty interested in capturing everything
there is about MIT and cambridge in general, so they'll be
interested in our progress.  once we have the citydata and
BMG stuff working reasonably comprehensively, we can have
them over for some demos and discussions.

seth.