tele-conf tuesday, march 6th, 4pm ET

guys, let's meet here just before 4pm and then
head up to 423A.  can one of you please pick up
the key from LCS HQ (headquarters), just to the
right of the guard's desk on the first floor?

someone who doesn't have class until 4, please
volunteer.

thx,

prof. t.

ps frank, we have a tele-conference with berkeley
that day; can you/CRS please spin up the system
for us and make sure it is operational?  thanks.